Saturday 3 October 2020

Fly away by Kasia Salmanowicz

Hello!

I always enjoy vintage projects. This time I decorated the frame with metal elements from Finnabair and HDF additions, which I secured with a white gesso. At the beginning, using the modeling paste, I applied a pattern from one of the stencils that you can find in Mixed Media Place.


Then I started arranging the compositions. I stuck everything on with gel. After drying, I started coloring. For this I chose a wonderful set of 'Old Walls' texture pastes, which in addition to beautiful, delicate colors give structure. As if they had grains of sand embedded in them. The effect is very interesting. I blended the colors with each other, but to get color depth, I also added liquid acrylic paints.





Then, after drying it, I whitened it intensively and splashed it with white gesso in combination with water.You will find all this in the tutorial. Please visit our YouTube channel.



Have a nice day,

Kasia Salmanowicz


Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...