Tuesday 27 October 2020

Colorful house by Olga Sępkowska

 I always try to look on the bright side. We have less sunshine and it rains more often, but this is no reason to be sad. The leaves falling from the trees have such beautiful colors. That is why I chose oranges, reds and a bit of green for my tenement house. 


White gesso and liquid acrylic paints make a great combination. I love watching the paint move when I spray it with water. Then I can dry it and apply another coat without any problem. Nothing gets mixed up, because acrylic paints are permament after drying.

It is hard for me to imagine creating a project without resin castings. I love moulds (I already have quite a lot of them), but these beautiful wings and cogs are most often found on my projects. How is it like to create a project without cogs?




I'd like to invite you to a video tutorial: here you can see step by step how my project was created.



Have a nice day!

Olga


Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...