Wednesday 14 October 2020

Rusty canvas by Anastasi Kuznetsova

 Hello, friends!

Anastasi is with you today. Today I want to show you a collage.

First, I covered the cardboard with Black Heavy Gesso. I used a comfortable silicone brush. Then I covered the base with Rust Effect Paste to give the surface a rusty effect. Then I applied a Graphite Texture Paste through the stencil and dried it a little. I also covered the remains of cardboard from under the gears with Rust Effect Paste - Metal Rust.



I used different decor. I covered the gears from the chipboard with Metallique paint. For making clay figurines, I used molds by Finnabair. After the figurines were completely dry, I covered them with Metallique paint and Sparks, dried, covered them with Matte Waxes, wiped off excess wax from the surface, and in some places covered the surface of the figurines with Wax Cire Cera. I also used Mechanicals - Rustic Gears, a black flower and so on.

After I glued all the decor, I tinted the surface with Impasto paints and Liquid Aclylics. At the very end, I pasted small accents in the form of beads, Glass Glitter and black sand. I pasted the accents with Soft Gloss Gel.

You can watch the creation process in this video. Enjoy, Anastasi.





Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

1 comment:

salem said...

Wauw what an amazing piece you made again! Love all the work you make !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...