Friday 9 October 2020

Vintage heart by Anastasia Korvyakova

 Hello creative friends! Anastasia here. Do you like pretty vintage things? I do!

 

Small European shops, flea markets - these are places that I always can't pass by. I may not buy anything there, just watch and be inspired. But often, I can't leave without buying something beautiful for home or for my working space.

I miss that time, so I decided to create some vintage piece myself. Using a couple aging techniques and Finnabair materials I have created vintage heart.



As a base I used cardboard. I choose black(Heavy Gesso), grey(white plus black acrylic paints, Charcoal Black matte wax), old blue(Manor Blue Impasto acrylic paint), brown(Burnt Sienna Liquid acrylic paint) and white(white acrylic paint, white crackle paste) colors.

I prepared first layer using Black Gesso and grey color. Then I painted stripes and applied crackle paste. After that I added moulds and covered them with Burnt Sienna and then Charcoal Black matte wax.



I really like the result! I think I will continue to create something like this.

Hope you like it too! You can find more details in a video tutorial that I prepared for you.




Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:


2 comments:

glimmertrix said...

very cute idea! thank you for the tutorial.

Apollox said...

Love, love , love, what a wonderful piece of art!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...