Monday 12 October 2020

Romantic Shadow Box by Anat Weksler

Hello crafty friends! It's Anat here today with a new Video tutorial showing how I made this Romantic Shadow Box using fabulous Finnabair products.



I wanted my Shadow Box to have  a peeled Vintage look, for that I covered it all with Black Gesso and than added 2 types of texture pastes - White Crackle and Graphite. When dry I colored it with a mix of Burnt Sienna and Magenta Acrylic Paints together wit Mica Powder.



For the Feminine touch I used the Rossibelle collection from Prima Marketing together with cotton vintage laces.



Many Mechanicals, mould prints and wooden icons where added to embelish the Box.

Watch here the step by step process: 

Hope you enjoy it! Thanks for stopping by! xoxo
Anat Weksler





Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...