Monday 8 June 2020

Vintage art-journal page by Kasia Salmanowicz

Hello,
One of my latest inspirations was art journal page. This time I decided to make a cover in colors that are the closest to my heart. The process of creating this project can be seen on Finnabair YouTube channel.



I used journal base, which I decorated with scrapbooking papers, lace, metal hearts from Finnabair set, inscription and HDF medallion. All this combined with the Finn mixed media products.






At first I secured all paper elements with Clear Gesso, then I glued all these additions with Soft Matte Gel. To color my composition I used Burnt Sienna acrylic paint from the Liquid Acrylic Paint series, in some places there was a little glow I used metallic paint in a light shade of beige.



The whole gently underlined white gesso and I splashed some places with white and black gesso in combination with water.
I invite you to the tutorial;)) I really like this atmosphere of work, I hope you will like it too.



Have a nice day,
Kasia Salmanowicz

Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

1 comment:

NancyO. said...

Thank you for the inspiration and tips! I will be trying this soon !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...