Sunday 14 June 2020

June Art Recipe

Hello friends,

Today we would like to inspire you with our Art Recipe. If you follow the rules and enter the challenge using Inlinkz at the bottom, you will have a chance to become a winner. And winner is invited to be our Guest Designer, not to mention that they receive also a pack of Finnabair goodies :) So it is worth trying, I guess :) Below you can see inspiring project created by our Guest Designer - RossoPapavero and our talented designers :) Enjoy :)


Just to make sure, you are all well informed, we would like to let you know, that challenges will be going live usually each second Sunday of the month. So please do not be surprised, that Inlinkz is closed the day before. Please keep that in mind planning your entering the challenge :) because we love your projects so much and we do not want to lose any of them!

The rules are very simple. Each challenge consists of colour palette and products. You need to stick to the colour palette and use at least 2 of the products listed in a challenge.

Products to choose from:
Art Ingredients:  Mica Powder
Art Alchemy:  Metallique Paints 
Art Extravagance: Paper Paste
Metall embellishments

The colours: blue, red, cream



If the products on your project are not easy to recognize, please add in description information, where exactly we can see them.

Challenge is open till July, 11th. The winner will be invited to be Guest Designer on our blog.


This month Guest Designer is Cristina Moriggi (RossoPapavero):




Hello everyone, it is a great pleasure for me to be a guest here for this month with my project.

I used as a base a photo frame with two glasses on which I made a background using a stencil and the Paper paste on the first glass base, on the second instead with the same stencil instead I used Metallique Acrylic Paint in the three varied colors required by the Art Recipe Challenge .
Finally, I applied the photo with a Heavy Body Gel and a metal label on which I then inserted fabric ribbons always colored with Acrylic paint and spray water.


I will give this project to a special person who turns years in these days and I hope it will be a source of inspiration for your creativity.

Thank you so much for this great opportunity and I hope to have fun again soon with all of you!
kisses and hugs
Cristina Moriggi





Hello friends!
This month's Art Recipe palette is associated with a marine theme. For this Recipe, I used all the necessary ingredients.






In the background I have Metallique Acrylics and Mica Powder. I made the texture with Paper Paste. And I used metal embellishments in my work.





Hello, friends!
Today I want to show you a new round panel. The palette of this month inspired me to create it.
In the beginning, I covered the base with White Gesso and glued Tissue Paper. Then I applied the Paper Paste through the stencil. With the help of sprays and Mica Powder, I created a light shade of the background.



I also covered the watch with White Gesso and painted it with Liquid Acrylics and Waxes. Next, I collected a voluminous composition. In the center of composition, I selected a card from the set “Vintage Photobooth”.






After the glue had dried, I tinted the composition and background with Liquid Acrylics. At the very end of the work, I glued the toppings onto the Soft Gloss Gel.
Thanks for watching guys. I am sure that great projects await us this month.






This challenge was not easy for me! The color combination is not obvious, it was difficult to interpret. Later, associations came to me - water and fire, warm and cold, opposites. These are often my projects. Two natures fight in them - more orderly, subdued, measuring everything with a ruler. And the second - messy, splashing and chaotic. However, in art you can combine everything, even those things that seem completely mismatched.






I think that I was able to compose these colors together. We decide what fits. We do what we like, what we love. Forget about the expectations of others, just remember about yourself, because art is the answer. For everything.







Two tags comes here to inspire you. I have used all the ingredients  in this challenge.  Paper texture in the Mind Games stencil. Painted with metallic paints and to give my tags some extra shine I have added Mica Powder.








I hope you will take part in this challenge and now it is your time to show us your creative work.  



* * * * * * * *

1. Create a project with our colour scheme and 2 products from 4 listed at the beginning of this blog post
2. If any products are not well visible on the project, please leave an information where to find them on your project in description on your blog
3. Enter using Inlinkz below.


Challenge will be closed on July 11th. Lucky winner will be announced by the end of July.
We hope you feel inspired and we can't wait to see your projects :)

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...