Friday 26 June 2020

Shoot for the moon by Anat Weksler

Hello dear creative friends!
Today I'd like to share with you my new inspiration!
I continue flirting a lot with backgrounds and textures, and that, of course, reflects in my project once again.



In the video Tutorial, I’m sharing today, I create a flat Canvas, showing a brand-new technique. With very intensive and bold colors, which doesn’t obscure, in any way, on the element’s composition added to the Canvas.






You will see that this technique works very well with Finnabair’s Liquid acrylic Paints together with Impasto paints and Rust Effect paste.







Watch the step by step video here.



Thanks for stopping by!
Xoxo



Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...