Friday 19 June 2020

Natural retreat by Aleksandra Mihelic

Hello dear Finnabair friends and fans,

I’m again with you today, sharing again some nature inspired project. Nature has been my escape in the last few months, which have been quite stressful for me.  And escape into the nature always brings me some inner peace and a little smile on my face.


And today I made for you lovely set of ATC cards, which I named “Forest Butterflies”. I used some interesting natural elements in them, like tree lichen and covered them with some Liquid Acrylics in “Burnt Sienna” and “Avocado Green”. I applied some beautiful golden Mica flakes on top and finish them off with some white splatters.





I hope they bring some joy to you too and a little smile on your face too.
I prepared for you also a video tutorial on Finnabair youtube channel and I hope you’ll enjoy it!


Thank you for stopping by and enjoy your day!
Hugs, Aleksandra



Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Thank you Alexsandra for your artworks which have brought a smile to my face today! Here it is getting colder in Sydney,
Australia and while there's never snow in Sydney, ever, they look wintery, and I like them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...