Monday 22 June 2020

Textured tags by Anastasia Korvyakova

Hello creative friends! Anastasia here and today I want to inspire you with mixed media tags which I made using different types of Finnabair waxes. I wanted to show you how amazingly beautiful these colors look together.




As a base I‘ve used cardboard. I’ve applied on it Modeling paste through stencils Mind Games and Gothic and then covered all with Heavy Gesso Black. And after that the most interesting part began, I was combining waxes - opal wax Blue Velvet, matte wax Charcoal Black and antique brilliance Fire Ruby and Lucky Emerald.
For my decorative composition I've choose clay elements, die-cutted ones, metal embellishments. All of them was also covered with black gesso and then various waxes.






I’ve prepared video tutorial for you. Hope you’ll like it!


Hugs, NastyaLena
(aka Anastasia Korvyakova)

Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...