Friday 16 August 2019

Your Story Matters - altered key holder By Riddhi Jani

Hello everyone,

"We all have a story. The difference is: do you use the story to empower yourself? Or do you use your story to keep yourself a victim? The question itself empowers you to change your life.” 
–Sunny Dawn Johnston



Here I am with new project "Your Story Matters" and this time I altered a key holder using amazing supplies from Finnabair brand. I've created also a video tutorial.



In this project I was under the influence of dull and dark shades , as well as quote.

 “Your story matters. More importantly, you matter. In owning your story, you are giving yourself the gift of a blank slate.”




Also glitters on top for making the whole project more pretty. It was created with lots of Finnabair moulds, embellishments and many of Mechanicals.



Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...