Sunday 18 August 2019

Art Recipe - August 2019

Hello friends
It's almost the end of holiday in Europe, but the weather is still great - warm days and not much rain. With this month colour palette we would like to bring some holiday memories and extend the holiday mood a bit :) Azure blue - sky. Fuchsia - flowers. Sand beige - beach. Are you in?

We are also happy to have with us today our Guest Designer - the winner of May Art Recipe - Svetlana Sanochkina.

Just to make sure, you are all well informed, we would like to let you know, that challenges will be going live usually each second Sunday of the month. So please do not be surprised, that Inlinkz is closed the day before. Please keep that in mind planning your entering the challenge :) because we love your projects so much and we do not want to lose any of them!

The rules are very simple. Each challenge consists of colour palette and products. You need to stick to the colour pallete and use at least 2 of the products listed in a challenge.

Colours of August Art Recipe:
azure blue, fuchsia, sand beige

Products:
Art Alchemy: Impasto Paints
Art Extravagance: Golden Nugget Paste
Art Ingredients: Art Pebbles
Art Basics: gesso




If the products on your project are not easy to recognize, please add in description information, where exactly we can see them.

Challenge is open till September, 14th. The winner will  be invited to be Guest Designer on our blog.


Inspiration from our Guest Designer - Svetlana Sanochkina






Hello, everyone! I'm very glad to be a Guest designer today.

I loved so much a new August moodboard and created a new project using some parts of the photo-frame. I decided to make a background with two different pieces of frame with different textures.



I covered both with the Black Gesso, than added some texture using a stencil. I covered the upper part with acrylic sparkle paints and then with azure blue acrylic paint, mixing it with black and white gesso.



I like to combine paper, flowers and mixed-media textures. So I made some fussy cuts and made a multi-layered composition.




To finish my project I added glitter and art stones using 3d gel.

I hope you like it!






Inspiration from our team:



Hello everyone,
Here I am showing you my new project that I've created for August art recipe.






I wanted this canvas to show the feelings of an artist, who always creates from the heart space to make their art connected with soul. They see the world from eyes tied with  "Belt of Art", that gives peace and self courage to try and explore more possibilities. Not to give up and keep trying for growth. So, on basis of this feelings I made this canvas using also plenty of art supplies by Finnabair and Prima Marketing.






Hello dear friends!
I am incredibly glad to take part in this amazing Art Recipe!
I used all 4 products from the list. I painted the frame using Art Alchemy Acrylic Paints.
To imitate sand, I applied Impasto Paint with a sponge. I added a few strokes with Golden Nugget Paste and colored Art Pebbles. And at the end, I refreshed everything with the help of Heavy Gesso White. Mmm, how I love these final touches!





The wonderful bright palette of this Art Recipe is perfect for my frame in a marine style!
I hope you liked our recipe, and you will also try to do something new and interesting for yourself!








For today's inspiration, I have made for you this big wing. It might seem otherwise, but black gesso plays the main role here. The whole project would not have such a beautiful contrast without it. Black conquers other colors wonderfully, giving them depth.







I covered all the resin elements from Finnabair moulds with black gesso, put them in the composition, and began to add colors. I used waxes, liquid acrylics and impasto paints. As you can see, impasto paint works great to bring out small details and structures. Works a little bit like the white gesso.

I hope you will feel inspired and join our challenge.






Hy my dear sweet Finnabair friends,
I’m so happy to finally be back with you creating and inspiring with our all-time favourite Finnabair products. This month’s Art Recipe is absolutely amazing, so much fun products to work with and a beautiful color palet, which screamed summer to me. So I decided to make a summer creation. When thinking about soft white and sand pastels in combination with bold Blue and Fuchsia, my mind always wanders to a beautiful greek Santorini villages , bathing in the hot summer sun. So this is what I tried to capture here.









I used three different Impasto paints, Golden Nugget Paste, gesso and Art Pebbles, so all four of challenged products, along with lots of additional ones. I wanted to achieve soft whiteish look with few bold accents. I hope you’ll like my inspiration. I can’t wait to see what you’ll create for this gorgeous Art Recipe Challenge!






How To Enter?

1. Create a project with our colour scheme and all obligatory products listed at the beginning of this blog post
2. If any products are not well visible on the project, please leave an information where to find them on your project in description on your blog
3. Enter using Inlinkz below.


Challenge will be closed on September14th. Lucky winner will be announced by the end of September.

We hope you feel inspired and we can't wait to see your projects :)



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to ente

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello! It is indicated that the task is until September 14, but the links are already closed. Now is September 14th, can I take part in the call or am I late? If you can, please accept my project at this link: https://eplusi.blogspot.com/2019/09/creative-soul.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...