Friday 30 August 2019

Together by Svetlana

Hi friends! I'm glad to see you! Today I want to show you how easy and simple it is to make a sharp turn in the art journal. So, ladies and gentlemen, get ready for the magic! 



First, take an old unnecessary book or any art journal. So the paper does not absorb wet media and paint, cover it with gesso (I took white). For an interesting texture, I applied some crackle paste. Wait till everything is dry and with the help of liquid acrylic paints make color reversal - you can wet a brush or spray water. Using a stencil and icing paste, I made some beautiful and bright accents.





When the icing paste dried, I took two different stamps and made some prints. The 7 Dots Studio  Cold Country collection has a sheet with vintage photos of beautiful ones, I took two and accentuated them, added lace and gauze, some beads and microbe.



I glued the whole decor paper with soft gloss gel - it's great for gluing down small great decors, I love it! This gel never turns yellow after drying and does not become cloudy or sticky, so I often use it for gluing small parts. To complete the work I took a bit of white liquid acrylic paint and brushed a little. It turned out wow-effect! 



Thank you for your attention! Hugging you!




Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

1 comment:

aussie aNNie said...

Fabulous make Svetafka, love your work and designs, thanks for our lovely chats.xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...