Monday 26 August 2019

"Nature" Recycled cane plate by Bipasha

Today I want to share with you a mixed media altered art with the beautiful amalgamation of Finnabair's latest release of metallique acrylics and sparks. I decided to go for a sustainable project with a recycled cane base and all things inspired by nature. At the very outset, I created random textures in my elements and base with Heavy gesso and crackle paste to create the scene. Also prior priming the mdf elements with gesso helped me to add my acrylics on them.


Then I added beautiful depths into the flowers, embellishments and moulds with the liquid acrylics. These acrylics are an absolute must haves with their beautiful shades and adjustable consistency. I added some art stones and art pebbles to create some points of interest. Finally I used some glass beads, a quote and photo to highlight the focal points and gradually create some additional depths.






Here is a video showing the process.



The possibilities of these mediums and wax when combined, are limitless. I hope you are inspired to create your own altered project with these beautiful paints and acrylics.

Happy crafting!
Bipasha



Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...