Monday 19 August 2019

Vintage baloon by Olga Bielska

Hello friends :)
Olga Bielska here with new August project that includes amazing and my favorite launched Finnabair products.
This time I created for you a mixed media canvas on a balloon-shaped base.



I used White Gesso for my background .
When everything was dry, I added more texture with Paper Paste.


I got a colorful background thanks to mica, which I mixed with water.



I painted MDF elements with Liquid Acrylic and resin castings with Texture Fantasy paste.
After arranging the composition of resin elements, MDF, sisal, metal accessories and flowers from foamiran, it's time to add art stones mixed in a white gesso.



You can see my video tutorial below:



Enjoy your day and I can't wait to be with you again next time!
Hugs, Olga <3



Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...