Friday 12 July 2019

Enjoy your process - Abstract Canvas by Katja

Today I will give you a canvas that is more abstract and with not so many decorations. I have made it for myself like a reminder to enjoy and appreciate the process of creating. A reminder of my own time, time for being only me. The time spending in my craftroom is my own time and it is like meditation for me.
















My canvas has some stars made with the mould - Stars & Moons. Then I have used the gorgeous Art Alchemy Liquid Acrylic Paint in layers. When a layer of paint was dry, I made a new decision. So here I waited for the paint to dry and let my feelings decided about my next step. The canvas is dark and grungy with a touch of waxes.

There is a video for you and I hope you will enjoy it.






Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...