Sunday 14 July 2019

Art Recipe - July 2019

Hello friends,
We are so happy to see, that still more and more of you are entering our monthly Art Recipe challenges. Yay!! Today we are here with new Art Recipe and with inspiration delivered by our Creative Team members and our Guest Designer: Asia Szczurowska - the winner of April Art Recipe challenge. 

Just to make sure, you are all well informed, we would like to let you know, that challenges will be going live usually each second Sunday of the month. So please do not be surprised, that Inlinkz is closed the day before. Please keep that in mind planning your entering the challenge :) because we love your projects so much and we do not want to lose any of them!

The rules are very simple. Each challenge consists of colour palette and products. You need to stick to the colour pallete and use at least 2 of the products listed in a challenge.

Colours of July Art Recipe:
pink, mint, yellow green

Products:
Art Alchemy: Sparks
Art Alchemy: Metallique Paints
Art Ingredients: Glass Beads
Art Basics: 3D Gel (matte or gloss)




If the products on your project are not easy to recognize, please add in description information, where exactly we can see them.

Challenge is open till August, 14th. The winner will  be invited to be Guest Designer on our blog.


Inspiration from our Guest Designer - Asia Szczurowska




My name is Asia and I live in Poland. I am extremely excited that I can present you my project for the July challenge.



For my inspiration I used seashell. It is one of old souvenir that I found at home. At the beginning, I covered everything with white gesso, and built a composition from various small shells and stones, enriched with stars from mold. I glued everything with 3D Gel.





Then I added a lot of color, from Opal Magic and Metallique paints, which I diluted with water for a softer effect.



I wanted that seahorse was the main point of works, so I used paints with more pigments: Impasto and Metallique.


I also added some Sparks paint, for shine.



At the end I added a sentiment from Art Daily collection. For me it fits perfectly




Inspiration from our team:


Here summer vibes with an altered bottle come! Sea theme, with shells, seahorse and a fishnet around my bottle to give the feeling. 


Finnabairs acrylic paint in different green and pink shades and sparks in layers. There are some glassbeads around my clusters to give it some extra texture. I have used 3D gloss gel to glue down all my embellishments.





Xoxo Katja





Hello, dear friends! I am incredibly happy to take part in this artistic recipe. 
I wanted to show you a great new project. I still have a box from my mobile phone and I decorated it with my favorite colors and elements. 



To begin with, I applied a texture paste through a stencil, then painted the box in mint and pink. Now summer and bright colors have revived my work - mint, pink and yellow-green! I made the whole composition of many elements. I used elements from Prima Molds, cut a butterfly from the packaging of Finnabair products, used glass beads, took a chipboard of a beetle with a light bulb.










Hello, dear friends! I am incredibly glad to take part in this art recipe. 

I wanted to show you the project in a loving colors. These beautiful colors in the background are: Metallique Pink Blush, Sparks Enchanted and Metallique Jade Stone.



I slightly diluted the paint with water to make it easier to spread.






The whole composition consists of many elements. I used paper and foamiran flowers, metal embellishments and elements from Prima moulds.






Change always involves a dark night when everything falls apart. Yet if this period of dissolution is used to create new meaning, then chaos ends and new order emerges. Lives fall apart when they need to be rebuilt. Moreover don't be concerned that things appear to be falling apart: this has to happen in order something new and wonderful could emerge. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong. Hence, Let bygones be bygones. Record only the sunny hours instead of the stormy ones.





Sometimes falling apart is the bravest act of all. Bravely overcoming one small fear gives you the courage to take on the next. Let us not pray to be sheltered from dangers but to be fearless when facing them.  Be like a laser beam and focus on your goals, not your fears. Forgive the past memories and stay focused on yourself. 



How To Enter?

1. Create a project with our colour scheme and all obligatory products listed at the beginning of this blog post
2. If any products are not well visible on the project, please leave an information where to find them on your project in description on your blog
3. Enter using Inlinkz below.


Challenge will be closed on August 14th. Lucky winner will be announced by the end of August.

We hope you feel inspired and we can't wait to see your projects :)





You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...