Monday 15 July 2019

Faith by Riddhi Jani

In life sometimes we become overexcited or overwhelmed by some matters, however sometimes we become impatient and certainly start loosing faith in the divine power. Today I am here to share one project which is eventually connected with my faith in lord. Sometimes life throw challenges in the form of choices we have to make. We have to choose one path only. At that stage we have to choose wisely and also we have to keep believing that everything is going to be smooth. However it let us pass by some hard time, to make us more strong and confident. 





Faith in God includes faith in God's timing.
-Neal A Maxwell

When you focus on being a blessing, God makes sure that you are always blessed in abundance.
- Joel Osteen













Yes, these two quotes are so important to be absorbed into one's heart, for better life and peace of mind. Today's project is representing the believe in gods' timing . My project is filled with glorious products by Finnabair brand. I hope you like my project .

Riddhi



Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...