Friday 26 July 2019

Canvas "Save me" by Olya Kravets

Hello there lovely creative friends! Today I'd like to share with you my new inspiration - a mixed media canvas with amazing new Finnabair's products!


Today I want to talk about nature, I want to touch your feelings. I hope that each of you will find his own meaning here.
Our world is the most beautiful thing we have and we must protect it and preserve it. But the era of technology and pollution is killing it … it is a pain. And I believe that from a small step, one word, one picture, a new wave of understanding will go!




I am happy that I can pour my feelings onto canvas using my favorite materials. At this moment the soul sings! I combined pastes and paints with real pieces of nature and wood. 
To create the background, I used my favorite Paper Texture Paste and applied it just with a spatula. To create a tearing effect, I tore the canvas and poured small pieces of glass inside. I covered all this with Black Gesso. And then for a more detailed and beautiful effect, I used Rust Effect Pastes. Oh, it creates beautiful and natural effects, I admire every time!
For contrasts and shine, I added some awesome Acrylic Metallique Paints – Hazelnut and Dragonfly.




A little more play with the background. I combined paints and White Gesso and created the effect of breaking and moving.
To create the idea of technology, I used Finnabair’s Moulds. They almost merged with nature, but they push it out, tear it apart, destroy it. Do you see? And there among the decor and the elements I put the letters... this is the request and appeal to all of us. Save me...


Here is my project. A bit strange, a little bit unusual, but the main thing is that in its own way it is beautiful thanks to the products from Finnabair. And it is indisputable! So I hope I could inspire you. 

I invite you to watch my video tutorial to see the whole process of creating my project. Enjoy!


Perhaps you will smile and remember the most beautiful moment when you looked at the sunset or the trees or the beautiful butterfly. After all, this is all a small part of that Amazing World that makes us happy! Create with your soul, tell your stories and your feelings, share with us and love what you are doing!

Thank you for visit us today here on Finnabair blog
With love, Olya.  


Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

1 comment:

Portos said...

Красиво, нежно, воздушно. И заставляет задуматься!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...