Saturday 20 July 2019

Finnabair's Ambassadors

Hello friends,

Nothing stands still. Everything changes. So does our Ambassadors' Team. We said farewell to some ladies and we are happy to say warm welcome to some new people. Every ending is a new beginning, right? :) So without long preliminaries (nobody would read it, I suppose, because everybody wants to know new Ambassadors as soon as possible :), below you can see my new Ambassadors' Team.


I am very happy to have such a bunch of super talented people as my Ambassadors! I have always believed, that living the dream is possible. It is! Your dreams are awaiting you!

If you would like to watch my Ambassadors' blogs, social media, youtube channels, to be up to date with their projects, please visit this site. Make sure you follow them, because there will be tones of amazing inspirational projects they create with my products.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...