Friday 9 November 2018

Stay golden by Juliya Tirskaya

Hello there, creative friends!
Today I'd like to share with you a gentle inspiration - a mixed media canvas with new Art Alchemy Impasto Paints and Plaster Paste.


In the north there is already a real winter, and I need warm colors. Therefore I chose these delicate and cozy colors of new Impasto Paints - Burlap and Linen.
I altered the planks using Plaster Paste and a brush from the Double Sided Texture Brush Set 1. And painted them with Impasto Paints.
Then I applied some Texture Paste - White Crackle onto the background and to the planks. And finally I painted the cracks with sprays.










I have prepared for you a video tutorial on how to make such a boards and this canvas. I hope you enjoy viewing! And I wish you all a warm and cozy winter


Hugs, Juliya



Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

1 comment:

na.olsen said...

This piece is amazing ! I love how you made it all come together. Your video is so helpful and I'm finding a need a few more molds ! Thank you so much for sharing ! Beautiful !!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...