Friday 23 November 2018

Dream without fear by Alexandra Mihelic

Hi dear Finnabair friends.

For this beautiful Fall time of the year I wanted to create something in rich, warm colors. I love Fall and I love watching the trees dress in all these beautiful colorful dresses and sun peeking through colorful leaves. I love when seasons are changing. There is something magical and exciting about them that sparkles my imagination and fills me up with Hope!



I just received my supplies from the new Art Daily release and a particular stamp caught my attention, so I decided to make a sunny altered box with it.



First I used the new Linen Impasto paint to cover my box with a first coat. Then I applied a thick layer of Gold crackle Texture paste on top and let it dry. I added some chipboards and slightly brushed everything here and there again with Linen Impasto paint. I decided to work on top of this with combination of Gold Rust Paste from original Rust Effect set and Cream Rust Paste from Old Walls Texture Fantasy set. They worked wonders together!







I added some random stamping with various stamps from new "Dream Without Fear" cling Stamps set, with which I also stamped the moon on top. I also added a sun shaped Mechanical embellishment and wings.



The finishing touch was added with a quote from new "Sentiments" of Art Daily collection, some sunny glitter and some white splashes made with diluted Snow White Impasto paint. 

There is a video tutorial added on Finnabair youtube channel for you. I hope you'll enjoy it!



I wish a beautiful Fall season to all of you and can't wait to see you all next time with more of a wintery project.

Hugs, Aleksandra


Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...