Wednesday 28 November 2018

Diamond by Riddhi

Hey beautiful people, This is Riddhi .
I'm here with another inspiration for you all. This time I decided to create a project similar to the project I made in a past. Its more than a year but, I still love "Altered Diamond".
During my craft room clearing I found my old project and it inspired me to create another one. But I used different combination as well as composition of it.


I took 12"12 inches chipboard piece and with the help of pencil I drew shape of Diamond tracing old Diamond as a guide. Then I cut the shapes that I marked.


Then I arranged these shapes on a piece of chipboard, just to show dimension.




I primed everything with black heavy gesso by Finnabair, to protect surface of a chipboard and to avoid sogginess. After it dried, I applied Impasto Paints to have rich colours.








In a meantime I arranged the composition and covered it with black heavy gesso. I added micro beads and a few chipboard embellishments for some more details.

To highlight details I used brass patina paste and white heavy gesso. Here is my video tutorial.


Riddhi

Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

1 comment:

P1nkNinja said...

I love your diamond Love how it turned out with the orange wouldn't have though it brings so much beauty to your project.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...