Monday 19 November 2018

Altered Art Calendar by Olga Bielska

Hi, it's Olga here!
I love altered art and I love rust effect pastes. This time I decided to alter a calendar.



I used some Heavy Gesso Black as a primer. I painted the calendar and all elements of the composition.



Then I applied a Patina Effect Paste Mint-Green, Heavy Gesso White, Metallique Wax Old Silver and pastes with a rust effect (Green-Grey and Lavender).


My artwork has lots of layers and details. There are metal embellishments, gauze and decor mold shapes. All these products create wonderful textures.


The elements were glued with my favorite adhesive - 3D Gloss Gel.


You can see all the making-of process in my tutorial.



So that's all I have for today. I will be back soon with another creative inspiration.
Happy creating!
Hugs,
Olga



Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

1 comment:

Sue Lelli said...

Olga, this is BEAUTIFUL! Thx for the video and for the inspiration!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...