Monday 26 November 2018

Creative Jump Start 2019 is here!

Hi again my friends, the big news is here!
I'm excited to announce that I'll be participating as an artist in Creative JumpStart (CJS) 2019, run for the 8th year by Nathalie Kalbach. If you're not familiar with CJS, it's a one-of-a-kind online event to kick your creativity into high gear in January 2019.
 
Learn techniques, discover new materials, and connect with other artists and crafters.
Throughout January participants get access to 31 downloadable videos from 31 featured artists. I'm proud to be one of those artists, called “JumpStarters.”

See for yourself:

But wait, there is more!
You get 31 videos - over 5 hours worth of video content - for just $40 (USD) if you sign up by November 26 2018 11:59 pm EST
Afterwards, it will be $45USD until November 30th 2018, and $50USD until December 31st 2018, before it goes to its normal sale price of $60USD on January 1st 2019. 

Just in case if you are wondering what will be my contribution this year - here is a little sneak peek... Interested? I loved creating this project for you!

So what are you are waiting for? Sign up here!


I hope to see you jumping with us this year!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...