Wednesday 28 October 2015

Ultimate ARTifact

My Friends!
I simply couldn't wait to finally share this news with you...
I will be teaching full day classes during Art is You event in Santa Rosa, April 2016!


This will be my first art retreat on such a large scale and I just can't describe how thrilled and honored I am!
I will be soaking in the unique atmosphere of the event and I'll be so happy teaching some really special classes.
Not to mention the chance to meet in person so many wonderful artists I've been admiring for many years now... Lucky me!

Read more on Art is You website, you will see why I'm on cloud number nine. ;)
Click on this link and you will receive $20.00 off your registration fee!

So today I'd like to tell you about one of the workshops I will be teaching in Santa Rosa.
It's called Ultimate ARTifact and it's an expanded version of my ARTifact class. I taught it for the first time in Donna Downey's Studio and it turned out to be a hit among my students.
So I thought - why not taking it a step further and making it even bigger...? ;) Why not have more canvas, more space, more techniques, more creative fun?!


How about that?! ;)
I personally really love this class - creating light and texture is like going on a special kind of journey...



The techniques we use during this class can just as well be applied in your art journals, on altered objects and wherever your inspiration takes you.



So check out Art is You Santa Rosa schedule and I so hope to see you there!

I have one more piece of news for you today - that is announcing the winner of my Opal Magic Mica Powders giveaway!
And the winner is... drumroll...


Congrats, Sabine! :)
Please, contact us at store@mixedmediaplace.com I hope you'll find my magic Powders inspiring.

Sending hugs to you all!


6 comments:

Kathy Bradley said...

Beautiful piece and congrats to the lucky winner!

Caroline D. said...

I immensely enjoyed the expanded Artifact class at Donna Downey's when you were here in NC!!! I have my finished canvases on our mantel. The participants at the retreat will LOVE it!!

Robin said...

Congratulations Sabine!

barbara macaskill said...

Do very jealous of your awesome win Sabine but happy for you!! Enjoy your lovely prize!!

Unknown said...

Stunning piece...absolutely gorgeous!!!

Pat Crossland said...

Congrats Sabine......I have won Finn's give-aways in the past and it is so exciting....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...