Wednesday 7 October 2015

Balancing Act

My Friends...
You know how much I love sharing my passion for Art.
It's always a treat to be sharing my knowledge and to see other people feeling inspired by all my instructions, tips and tricks.
But you know what... there are times when my art pieces (especially art journal pages) just... happen. And it gets tricky when I need to explain how and why I created a certain work.

You know this quote?
"Writing about painting is like dancing about architecture."
Exactly. ;)

So here it is - a new journal spread that really doesn't need explaining. Created on the spur of the moment. Raw emotions and reflecting on precious art of finding balance.




I hope that - even without too much "talking" - you enjoyed my journal for today. :)
Sending you the warmest hugs


16 comments:

corinne de france MARCH said...

oh Finn <3

Lee-Anne said...

Simply brilliant!

Kathy Bradley said...

I always enjoy your work - whether it be journal pages, canvases or layouts.

IndyCinD said...

Love it...and I needed that message tonight! Thank you, Finn!

smokeysmom said...

So true!! Great journal spread:)

Patty O'Malley said...

Awesome!

Helen said...

It's gorgeous and what a great photo of you as the centrepiece!

margits bastelstube said...

....wow-wow! a great journal page. wonderful colors.... i love it.
greetings
margit

Notations of a Crafter said...

Wow what a simple yet stunningly gorgeous page this is! Love the photo of you Finn it's perfect

Miss Marple said...

I love the spread! Have a great and creative day - Irma

The Artistique said...

Those are stunning! Came across your page on Bloglovin'. Love it!

Lisa H said...

yep, most enjoyable! ;-)

Marianne/skorpionen said...

Love!!

mad rian said...

"Talking about Love is like dancing about architecture". That is one of my favorite quotes!

experiments in paper said...

Love this..... the piece itself and certainly the message! And your pages tell me that here, you've found that so precious balance.... which I have finally learned is a journey in itself and not a destination. And again, feel that in your pages... beautiful! xx Lynn

Athanasia said...

Awesome work, I LOVE the doodling! !!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...