Thursday 15 October 2015

Art Files: Art Ingredients Opal Magic Mica Powders - tutorial video

Hi again people.
It's been a while - but I'm back from my exotic travels to beautiful Reunion and again I've got a small treat for you - just as I promised not so long ago when I was publishing a tutorial video about Art Ingredients Mica Powders. Between getting ready for my next travels to UK, SA Australia and NZ, managing my private life, working on new product and getting organised with my new Creative Team, somehow I was able to make this short tutorial for you: Art Ingredients Opal Magic Mica Powders - tips and techniques.
Again - I hope it will give you some answers and ideas: you should be able to tell the difference between this quite special colour set and all the Metallic Mica Powders I have in my collection... and I hope I will sparkle your creativity, invite you to play, experiment and invent!
Enjoy - and share with your friends!


If you'd like to see some step-by step tutorials where this group of product was used you can check this altered Fairy-Tale Book cover, and this journal page by Linda. I know this is just the beginning, so stay tuned and keep your eyes open!


Here are the links to all 5 colours of Opal Magic Mica Powders in our Mixed Media Place Store.
I hope it helps a bit!


Just in case if you didnt't see previous videos - here is the link to my private YT Channel  - you can subscribe and get informed every time I will upload some new content for you :)
Also - if you like the most wonderful tutorials by my Creative Team - make sure you will check Finnabair Art Files YT Channel with tutorials, demos and more. Enjoy!

I'll be back soon - thanks again for visiting us!
Sending warm hugs


7 comments:

IndyCinD said...

Thanks, Anna! I'm going to make time to play with them this weekend! You gave me a lot of ideas!

Yasmina TIN-SANG said...

Thanks for these informations adorable Anna!!!

MvM-design said...

Magic!! thanx for making the video ;)

Words and Pictures said...

Great video and lovely shimmery opals!
Alison x

Sanderijn de Bruin said...

Loved the tutorial! Thank you for sharing! All mica powders, but specially the opal magic ones, are so, so gorgeous! I have them all...now a little more time to actually use them all LOL!

Gigi said...

What an amazing finishing touch the opals create. They are so versatile and I love that.

Linda said...

Thank you very much Anna !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...