Saturday 31 January 2015

Now Is The Time... To Color

Hi, everyone! Are you having a creative weekend?
Today I'd like to suggest a little bit of watercolor fun. :)
First, we have something really really simple so I hope you will try making one yourselves - an ordinary paper bag, ladies and gentlemen...


If you'd like to know more, go straight to this post on Prima blog where I share 2 tutorials and some tips & techniques having a blast with brand new Prima watercolor pencils and brushes.

There are really no super secret advanced techniques involved here - stamping and coloring - that's it! :)


My second project is about something really close to my heart - altering vintage cabinet cards...


You can also find a detailed tutorial how I created this canvas on Prima blog.

As you can see, I played with my new line of stamps - so excited to finally be playing with my new "art babies". :)


I also have 2 important reminders for you today.
The first one - an exciting event that is coming soon - the FIRST ever Mixed Media Education Day for European Retailers! More information HERE.


And secondly, we are getting so many amazing entries to our Sparkle & Shine challenge!
It's open 'till February 8th so if you feel like sharing your sparkly creations, don't hesitate and join us!

http://tworzysko.blogspot.com/2015/01/sparkle-shine-blog-hop-challenge.html

As you can see, there is a lot going on (me on the road again) and I hope I managed to get your creative juices flowing. ;)
Hugs,


8 comments:

suzyb said...

Wow paper bags at a whole different level!! I love Now is the Right time! I must get my water colour pencils out now and follow along with you! Great work! thanks for sharing.

Karita said...

WoW WOW WOW! Stunning!!!
I have to admit, these new Prima watercolour pencils and Finnabair´s stamps are something I´m looking forward to get my hands on :) <3

Thank you for the inspiration <3

Нюрка из гнезда said...

Modern style! Great))

Gems Inky antics said...

Truly amazing , I'm so looking forward to getting my hands on your new stamps...so excited x

Words and Pictures said...

Just love the tinting on the stamp - and the cabinet card is wonderful. Off to check out the Prima post. Thanks for all the inspiration as always.
Alison xx

Katia said...

aweesome and so beautiful project!

Unknown said...

Fabulous and stunning.

2amscrapper said...

amazing results

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...