Sunday 18 January 2015

Back from Winter CHA 2015!

Hi there my dear friends!
Good to be back home - jet lagged, a bit tattered on the edges after slightly adventurous trip (thanks to Rachel coming from the west) I was so happy to see my own bed, my dear husband and the furry rest of the family. Today, tapping the dust off I'd like to share a short glimpse into my CHA 2015 experience. It will be remembered!
Some of you already know a lot - I keep posting photos on my Instagram account so it is the easiest way to see what is going on in my artsy life: classes, projects, blog posts - with just a small insight into my prvate space. Check it out if you like this way of visual documenting... I got hooked right away!

So how was my CHA?
First of all - we statred early with Art Venture - great Prima event where students from all around the world could take classes from 6 talented teachers: Jamie, Trina, Julie, Frank, Alberto and me. It was intense, fun and a bit out of control (with my suitcase lost again)  - but we made the best of it all!







Here you can see almost all of us - how cool group is that?


Just after this great event I had the pleasure to meet wonderful group of retailers joining our Prima Mixed Media Days in Prima Headquarters - and get ready for the Show of course.

My CHA was all about meeting friends - all and new and sharing the excitement about my new add-ons to my Mixed-Media Lines: Micro Beads, Mica Powders, new colors of Beads and Glass Glitter and (drumroll) my first ever sets of artsy Cling Stamps, Wood Block Stamps supported by Clear Stamps and new Stencils. (You can find a review of the line by May Flaum here on her blog - check it out!).
Anyway, here are some snapshots from the booth (more on Prima Blog here!)



You can see much more of the products and also a couple of tips and tricks in this video made by super friendly team of Scrapbook.com:


(warning - funny accent included!)

My CHA wouldn't be so special without all the people who made it happen - wonderful, supportive Prima Team (some of the backstage photos included!):





... and all the great friends who visited me in the booth or stopped to watch my demos of found me somewhere to take a photo and chat!





It was a great time full of hard work, excitement and good laughter too - you can never get bored with these people! Thank you so much for that! Now I can't wait to see my new products in action!
("Prima Leaks" say they will be shipped to the shops in the second part of February... sigh - I want them out right now!)

I hope you had a good beginning of the year too - and I hope to see some of you very soon in Frankfurt during Creative World and Birmingham (Craft Hobby and Stitch... and first ever Prima Mixed Media Day in Europe - check details here). I'll share where to look for me and my demos in the next couple of days - stay tuned!
Sending warm hugs

17 comments:

Barbara said...

Love your new products. The video is wonderful. Thanks!

zandra said...

So much fun and I love my canvas. Can't wait for next year! Thank you so much for a great class.

whyducks said...

What fantastic new products, hope they arrive in the UK soon.

Helen said...

Can't wait to get your stamps, they look amazing... have been playing with your light paste this weekend, it's fabulous!

Zoey | Scrapsaurus said...

Was great to see you again and have dinner together!!
All your bew releases are amazing love all of them!

Zoey

Jane said...

Brilliant video, so many fabulous products. I really hope to attend one of your UK workshops some time. Your work is stunning x

Maremi's Small Art said...

Wonderful video ! Great products once again ! Awesome techniques and you looked beautiful Ania :) Well done, I am so super produd of you xx

Words and Pictures said...

Looks like you had an amazing time... your new stamps and stencils are just wonderful! Looking forward to playing...
Alison x

Miss NiceRoad said...

I had an amazing time with you, funny accent teamie! <3

Unknown said...

Finn, I am one of I'm sure hundreds that had the pleasure of meeting you and attending your class at Art Venture. It truly was a dream come true for me. Your inspiration unlocked the artist inside me just waiting to come out. I admire you greatly and thank you so much for sharing yourself with me and all of us near and far. Just wanted you to know ❤️

Kathy G. said...

Great photos. You look so happy and relaxed. I can tell you love what you do. New products look great - I want them now too.

AngelkissesbyLinda said...

Thank you for Sharing. I need to get some of these new products. Thanks for sharing the 3D, I wasn't sure how that worked but I do now. Wonderful products.

Unknown said...

Finn - I feel honored to be pictured in one of your photos. It was such a pleasure to actually get to chat a bit with you and Seth. I'm a big fan and love your products and carry them all for my customers to use and fall in love with too.

Create Beauty with Laurajo said...

Anna, You are such a great instructor. I just love my canvas that we created at Art Venture and just a few minutes ago, put some final touches on it and now it hangs proudly in my studio :)
Glad your home safe and looking forward to a creative "Finn" year!! XO Hugs, Laura

Ella Swan said...

Wow! Looks and sounds like fantastic fun but also exhausting!! Congrats in your new products. I know they will be amazing and I will want them all!!

Elena Olinevich said...

so happy for you, really awesome products, can't wait to put my hands on it

Unknown said...

Love everything!!! I cant wait to order and begin this Fab journey.. Thanks sweets!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...