Saturday 3 January 2015

Let Yourself Play!

Hello, Friends!
As you probably know, for me January is both a really exciting and very very busy month...
So there come moments when I simply have to close my computer for a tiny little while, put all the unanswered emails, deadlines and Very Important Projects aside... and just play!
You know, it's sort of creative hygiene. :)

So one such evening, I turned on some inspiring music and spread my favorite art toys around...
... vintage photos, metal frames (I think they might be the back parts of old cameras), my new love - ice resing, stamps, inks and watercolor crayons ... and here's what happened...

Three handsome gentlemen...




Sad little Miss Nancy...



A mysterious flying pig...



And one more story re-told...



I hope you like my mini collage people. Don't forget to simply play and have creative fun from time to time!

Hugs to you all!


16 comments:

Ana said...

pétard comme c'est beau !!!

Sorry for the french, I couldn't say it in english lol it's just... fabulous.

Ana K. said...

Fabulous makes!

Unknown said...

Adore the flying pig! Love the rusty combination of colours too.
Hugs, Georgie

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Stunning pieces, adore the frames. Tracy x

Athanasia said...

Wow amazing pieces of art! I love the frames!

Linda M. Cain said...

Amazing works of History and Art. Perfect!!!

~Linda

KOLOROWY ptak said...

poczułam się jakbym była częścią niesamowitej bajki! fantastyczne! fantastyczne! prace :)

Words and Pictures said...

Wonderful to see the results of your playtime - the altered photos look just amazing.
Alison xx

Ella Swan said...

So cool!! These are great!!! Sometimes I must also forget the emails & Facebook notifications & just play!!!

Kathy Bradley said...

Gorgeous and my fav is with the flying pig.

Thanks for sharing!

Olga Siedlecka said...

Wielbię!

Anonymous said...

Love love love! Thanks for sharing this amazing piece of art. Karen.x

Unknown said...

To my favourite Crafter Lady, Happy New Year and many warm wishes to you for 2015 - I will remember to play and maybe making more craft this year. - Thanks for all your sharing and tutorials

Kind regards
Mariane

sandra tessari said...

Always great ideas..... Wonderful style.

Lisa H said...

LOVE! (Them all ;-). )

Sue said...

These are lovely. Such a vintage feel. Happy New Year

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...