Saturday 10 January 2015

Art Is Good For You

Hello Lovely Readers!
I hope you're following my series of Wednesday Art Recipes. :) (Btw, you can also find them gathered on my Pinterest board)
One of them particularly kept ringing in my mind and so I created the layout I'd like to show you today.
Pure fun, I'm telling you! Lots of white space, yummy colors and some texture of course...


As much as I love all kinds of patterned scrapbooking papers, I often tend to create my layouts using white papers or the ones with hardly any pattern at all.
For me, white space is not scary at all, it's rather exciting - so many possibilities! :)


As you probably noticed, I mainly played with my newest "art babies" like gold Mica Powder, the scissors stencil and stamps with words so close to my heart.
Patience, my dear friends... patience... :)
They will be out there very soon and for now, you can have a sneak on Prima blog.


I'm not going to get into technical details today but if you feel inspired, you can go back to this "Move Me" Art Recipe to see how exactly such layout can be created.


The basic materials and the colors I used in this piece are:


So, my dears... I hope you feel inspired and agree with me that "Art Is Good For You"! :)
Sending you huge hugs
Have a creative weekend!


13 comments:

corinne de france MARCH said...

<3

K.C. said...

Inspired - Twoimi pracami - ZAWSZE!

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

PRETTY cool!

Anonymous said...

Oh My loving this!

Unknown said...

WOOOOWWW!!! Hugs, Merry

LucianaW said...

Really amazing!!!!!

Words and Pictures said...

This is stunning - what colours! Leaving white space is something I'm still learning - sometimes I've done it and been happy with the result... but usually I seem to end up with full on coverage! This makes me want to experiment more. Thanks for all the inspiration.
Alison xx

Katia said...

so beautiful, amazing!!!

Unknown said...

Fun!!!

Di Garling said...

Fabulous. thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh, this is absolutely gorgeous! Your art never disappoints me.

Unknown said...

so fabulous!

famillemarleau said...

It's very beautiful. I love it. Thanks for sharing, Johanne Lacombe

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...