Thursday 25 October 2012

Mixed-media collage - 7 Dots Studio

What can you do with the scraps, leftovers, old papers that are piled on your working table? For me thesese are a perfect base for a mixed-media collage, which will make my creativity flow and put a smile on my face - why not? Some papers, some newspaper cut-outs, paint, stamps and a lot of imagination and you can you can play :)

Complete - collage on canvas

Full of Ideas - collage on canvas

These 2 projects above were made as a part of the "Lost in the Paperworld" classes I have in my class range. People say it is great fun - and it really is:) I smile each time when I look at them - and I remember the smiles on the students' faces when they were coming with new and new ideas and bringing this colorful fairy-tales to life :)

Supplies used during the classes: 7 Dots Studio papers (Domestic Goddess collection), Prima Marketing and  Tim Holtz Stamps, Ranger Archival ink, masks and stencils, gel medium, paint of different kind (Luminarte, Ranger).

If you like these projects - push your local retailer to contact me and book classes:)
The nearest "Lost in the Paperworld"classes are planned for 10th November in Warsaw, Poland (you can find more info here) and during CreArte Tour in Australia - in some of the locations (more info here). 

14 comments:

Nolene Burnett said...

Oh my gosh, these are amazing!
Any chance of you coming to South Africa soon?

finnabair said...

Well, South Africa is on my wishlist - but I didn't get any requests yet:) Push the locals, if you can :)

Kaz Hall said...

Gorgeous ......simply gorgeous x

Kaz :0)

corinne de france MARCH said...

c'est votre imagination qui me manque :-)
favuleux
corinne de france

Anonymous said...

Amazing pieces. Such imagination.

Love Val in Spain xxx

Puma said...

С каким удовольствием все разглядывала! Удивительные коллажи!
Красота и восторг!

Unknown said...

These are both just awesome :)~ I'd love to crawl inside your head for a day, ha!

xErin

Juliwan said...

when are you doing any UK classes?

finnabair said...

Here is useful link about my classes planns:
http://tworzysko.blogspot.com/p/classes.html

Einat's Art World said...

Anna, stunning work!!!
Already looking forward to your visit in April.

Anonymous said...

I like your crazyness!....sometimes i try to follow some...ha, ha ha....and i like the results, as in scrapbooking all can be fixed with a stamp or a spray or a pinch! thanks for showing!

Linda Eggleton said...

a.m.a.z.i.n.g

Tanya Batrak said...

Cool!

Seth said...

These are so wonderful. The backgrounds are so complex and filled with life!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...