Monday 8 October 2012

Sizzix Friday: (a bit late!) - journaling again!

Hi there friends! I've just got back from amazing classes in Belgium - Scraptastic 2012, where not only I could teach 3 mixedmedia classes to groups of crazy talented, sweet students from all around the Europe but also had some great time with other teachers! It is priceless to see their faces afters such a long break and have possibility to meet new intriguing personalities! I have no idea what happened to me but i don't have many photos this time - all that I have you can find on my FB Finnpage though - enjoy!

Hej kochani - właśnie wróciłam z fantastycznych warsztatów w Belgii - Scraptastic 2012, gdzie nie tylko miałam szczęście prowadzić zajęcia dla 3 zdolnych grup studentek z całej Europy to dodatkowo miałam okazję spędzić nieco czasu z innymi warsztatowcami :) Wspaniała okazja zobaczyć dawno nie widziane twarze i poznać nowe, intrygujące osobistości :) Nie miałam okazji zrobić wielu zdjęć - to co jest, znajdziecie na moim FB Finnpejdżu - ale zapewniam - było warto :)

In the meantime there was Friday - Sizzix Friday - and of course my next Sizzix inspirational post! This time I had great fun with gesso, Luminarte "Silks" (metallic paint) and some amazing cut-outs of course. Here is what I did for you:
W międzyczasie minął piątek - a wraz z nim kolejna inspiracja Sizzixowa. Tym razem bawimy się na całego z użyciem gesso, farbek metalicznych Silks - od Luminarte - i wycinankami papierowymi... a oto efekt:
Journal 034 - Always and forever


Again - more details is waiting for you on the Sizzix.uk blog - here! Drop in for a moment!
Oczywiście jak zawsze więcej szczegółów czeka na Was na blogu Sizzixa - zapraszam serdecznie!


Next weekend is also very busy for me - I'm teaching 4 mixedmedia classes in Vienna, at Scrap Me! shop... I can't believe how many things is happening in my life this year!!!
See you soon!
Tymczasem już w następny weekend jestem w Wiedniu - gdzie w sklepie Scrap Me! odbędą się moje 4 kolejne warsztaty... niesamowite, ile dzieje się w tym roku, prawda?
Ściskam serdecznie i do zobaczenia niebawem!
xoxo
Finn

5 comments:

lehtipollo said...

It was wonderful to meet you and learn from you! Hope we can get you to come to Finland some day! :) Tanja

jolande said...

Hello Anna,
Your workshop at Sraptastic where fantastic!! I learned so much from you...hope to see you soon and thanks for everything!!
Jolande

Anonymous said...

Hi Anna, So jealous that I can't be at one of your classes. You are a real jet setter. Anazing work you produce. It's a plleasure to look at it on your blog.

luna said...

Hi Anna,
Thank you very much. I am pleased to have been able to do your three workshops.
I don't have a crazy talent but I'm crazy for short, lol.

THANKS THANKS THANKS

Luna (the french)

corinne de france MARCH said...

merveilleux Anna
corinne de france

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...