Tuesday 23 October 2012

Dia De Los Muertos...- Prima

Halloween is coming... getting closer and closer. Although it is not a popular celebration in Poland some of us do enjoy idea of dressing up and having Halloween parties :) For me making a Halloween - themed project which wasn't an altered art item was quite a challenge, but then I came to the idea of using a great photo done by my friend, Costa, during our first "Metamorphosis" session inspired by great make-up artist and collage maker, Wolfann. We were inspired by "Dia De Los Muertos" traditions...and OMG, how fun was that!!! Can you recognize the person on the photo ;)?

Dia De Los Muertos - Prima

Making of the project was 100% fun too - I went a bit more int o journaling and paint splashing, which made me happy - and I tried again some Tim Holtz/Sizzix Movers and Shapers stamping witch I loved from the first time I'd tried it:) Aren't the bats just super cute? :)))



The project is of course full of Prima supplies - used in a bit more freestyle way, but as always - impressive. Here you can find the whole supply list:


  • Item# 844813 - CRAFTSMAN- GEAR UP CDSTCK
  • Item# 561024 - RESIST CANVAS FLOWERS
  • Item# 561178 - Welcome to Paris Washi
  • Item# 558857 - CANVAS WOOD CLIPS- PARIS
  • Item# 558871 - CANVAS WOOD CLIPS- ROSARIAN
  • Item# 556563 - Gear Embellishments
  • Item# 922023 - Canvas ATC's
  • Item# 551537 - Say It In Crystals


  • I'm sure it is not the end of my experiments with white background - I love the possibilities it gives, free space to play, build, design. What can be better than a plain background? SI hope you like my take on Halloween topic... I needed to breathe a bit. So I did.

    18 comments:

    Drycha said...

    yeaaaaah :D
    bosko :D

    Unknown said...

    I Love your layout so cool and very nice to see!! love black And white great misting and what a wonderful piece of mixed media !!yum yum !!! wow great make up on the photo ..Is taht you on the pic ?? lol super cute


    Your big fan charllie

    Yasmin said...

    OMG Soooo awesome Anna!!! I loooved it! :) You rock!

    Sue said...

    Love your take on Hallowe'en! Fab photo too:)

    Audrey Mislan said...

    I love the idea. I will definitely try this one and put my own spin on it. Now I just have to get some "Dead Girl" makeup and get some pictures taken.

    Thanks for the inspiration.

    Keren Tamir said...

    awesome LO Finn!! love that picture its very dark!! I always feel something scary about Dia de los muertos, i guess closeness to death does that to me!!

    Dreaming of Vintage said...

    Awesome layout! I love everything about it!

    Riikka Kovasin said...

    Really amazing - love the colours!

    Licho_Nie_Spi said...

    Niezłe zdjęcie!

    Unknown said...

    Such an awesome photo~!- And perfect for this Halloween-themed layout. I never would have guessed that you'd initially struggled with putting together this holiday layout- very edgy, as is everything you do :)~!

    xErin

    gloria vivas said...

    Es realmente precioso! Me encanta!

    corinne de france MARCH said...

    j'aime le fond blanc les éclaboussures et la photo :-)
    corinne de france

    Catherine SIWCZAK said...

    absolutely great !!!!

    luna said...

    AHHHHH !! I got scared seeing the photo, lol.
    Once again, I love your page !!
    xx
    Luna

    Pat Beaumont said...

    Another fabulous layout ....and you look fabulous (not scary at all)

    HomeScrapHome said...

    Halloween to zupełnie nie moje klimaty ale praca jest rewelacyjna. Te niebieskie plamy i granatowe wstawki zdecydowanie dodają pazura.

    ps. właśnie "przerabiam" Twoją część kursu z Internationally Inspired :)

    Aniees said...

    NIEZIEMSKI!!!!wow...:))

    Thuria said...

    How inspiring is your page! And the make-up and photo are so beautiful!

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...