Friday 12 October 2012

Sizzix Friday - Splash Class on Scraptastic

Hi there:)
It's Friday again and I'm back with some more Sizzix inspiration:) Last weekend I had the honor of teaching 3 classes on the Scraptastic event in Belgium - and one of them, "Splash" is based on  Sizzix products :) During the class, as always I was making a new project together with the group an here is the result - mixedmedia layout with masking and layering:

1923 - "Spalsh" class layout

Products: Sizzix Decorative Strip - Harlequin (Tim Holtz). Papers - 7 Dots Studio - Domestic Goddess, embellishments - Prima Marketing, Scrap Matrix, Color and Embossing: Ranger - Distress Stains, Distress Inks, Embossoing Ink, UTEE, Stamps - Prima Marketing.

To see more details and get more information - please visit Sizzix blog! I hope you'll take a peek:)
See you soon - this weekend I'm heading to Austria!
xoxo
Finn

12 comments:

scrapdictive said...

I thought I recognised it :)
As I told you last week: it was a great class!!
I totally love the page you made.

xx
JolandA

Astrid Maclean said...

This is scraptastic fantastic! Love the photo you used!! 1923 indeed:o)
Have fun in Austria. Off to the Sissix blog now...

lehtipollo said...

How fun - I just digi scrapped about your class! Your page turned out awesome.

Wendy Ward said...

can I just say that you totally inspire me! I discovered your blog about a month ago and have been raving about it ever since! Absolutely LOVE your style and it even inspired me to do a layout which I haven't done in about two years! Thanks for the inspiration!!

selena said...

la photo et les couleurs sont tres belles!

Maura said...

This is fun! Love the photo, and colors...very playful!

Maja Stokk / eyovine said...

This layout is fabulous!! Loce all the detalis and colours. So love your style.....

Thuria said...

Your layout is so beautiful!!! I love your page!!!

Anonymous said...

This piece is amazing. you are so inspirational.
Val in Spain x

Unknown said...

Dobry Dzień. JA było także przy *Scraptastic* w ubiegłym tygodniu. mamy *booth* tam. *Carol*

Creomi said...

It was wonderful to meet you in Scraptastic! I enjoyed every minute of your course :) Thank you so much!

Sanna said...

this page is even more beautiful IRL :). thanks for a fun time in Vienna - enjoyed every minute of it :))

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...