Monday 22 October 2012

Tim Holtz on the white side...

Did anybody say that Tim Holtz layout should be dark? Really? I didn't remember then :)

Elements - Tim Holtz/Ranger



I've played some more with Tim Holtz Idea-ology grungy embellishments, Distress Stains (I'm in love, in love!!!!), inks and some tea of course. Basically - there is everything I love: metal, some flea market findings (grandma's bra buckle, I guess), grungy papers,  some twine some epoxy stickers...and just a hint of color!
I think I'm ready to move to more moderate color palettes now...
This layout was made for Winter CHA - long time ago, huh?
See you soon!
Finn

13 comments:

Redanne said...

A stunning layout, I love the muted colour palette and the embellishments are fabulous. As ever, a beauty....

Aniees said...

Ile Ty jeszcze masz tych zdjęć swoich prac z "kiedyś" kobietko??? Cudne jak zawsze i ta herbata ...ech ...

Paula said...

Fantastic...I love it! :)

Martha Richardson said...

Love the LO...love the lightness...grunge doesn't always have to be dark!

Minxy said...

Your layouts look so effortless and striking, What I wouldn't give to attend one of your classes x YOU ROCK x

Riikka Kovasin said...

Really gorgeous! I especially love that garter detail (reminds me of my grandmother, though :D)

Thuria said...

I completely love your idea of using a bra buckle!!! So gooood! Your page is so beautiful!!!

Nurse Ratchet said...

Fantabulous...that apparatus was actually used to hold up stockings!! Be happy you didn't live in a time we used them..LOL!!

finnabair said...

Yes you are right - stockings indeed!!!
Thanks!

Ella Swan said...

Fantaztic! Love this!! You are so inspirational to me & I've been following via e mail for quite some time - thank you for sharing so much!

Pascale b. said...

Encore un grand BRAVO, recyclons recyclons même les attaches de bas de nos grands-mères !!
A bientôt j'espère pour un atelier que vous viendrez animer sur Paris.
Pascale

Unknown said...


Klamra biustonosz jest klamra od pasa do pończoch. Używane do przechowywania nylony przed rajstop.

Xen - Xènia Crafts said...

Love it!!! Pure inspiration.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...