Friday 19 October 2012

Sizzix Friday: Vintage envelope and...

Hi, it's Friday again and I've got for you a sneak - peek of the project which is waiting for you here, on Sizzix.uk blog. I've made a cute, vintage envelope - embossed, inked - grat for all occassions I guess :)


But it is not all!
On the Sizzix.uk website there are some simple, but nice (I hope ;)) Haloween Projects Sheets waiting for you to download for free :)
I've made a small bunting, Halloween bag, Invitation and altered candle - I hope creating similar paper projects will be for you just pure fun! Here is a little sneak too - my altered bag.

 Of course it is just the beginning of Haloween projects... spooky creations season is now opened :) I can't wait to get my fingers dirty again after travelling so much in the last weeks.
See you soon again!
xoxo
Finn


4 comments:

Angelica said...

Beautiful projects!!
I'm so happy to finally be able to say that - I'm looking forward to your class in Stockholm in February..I can't wait!!

gloria vivas said...

Beautiful bag.

corinne de france MARCH said...

réalisations superbes et une bonne idée pour offrir des gourmandises !
J'ai hâte de vous voir en Décembre :-))
corinne de france

corinne de france MARCH said...

j'ai oublie ! merci pour le tuto ^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...