Saturday 4 March 2023

Strong wings by Martina Stoycheva

Hello friends.

March is already here and it seems like yesterday was New Year and Christmas. Time flies so fast!

Today I`ll share with you my newest tall canvas in blue shades. 

I used lots of paints, pastes and castings in it and though it seems difficult and complicated at first sight, I promise it`s not that hard to create something similar.




I pull out my long-forgotten Metallique paints for this project and actually used one of my most loved shades of blue – Midnight sky.





If you are curious how this canvas came to life, you can watch my You Tube video with the process here: 



Stay creative!

Hugs, Martina.

Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...