Wednesday 1 March 2023

Mixed media skull by Kasia Salmanowicz

Hello,

If I ask you if you like Finnabair metallique waxes, the answer will probably be positive. YES, I love them too! They give an amazing effect, and their glow is sensational. On a black base with gesso, it's just magic. In a few moments, you can get a great effect, and you probably know how many colours are available in the offer...

My today's project is a skull made of HDF material, on which I glued one of the Finnabair chipboard. Plus metal flowers and a few small cogs. I filled the free spaces with two types of texture pastes. One cracking and the other with particles resembling sand.



I painted everything with black gesso, and then I used metallic paints and waxes. Any color combinations will allow you to get amazing results.





You can find the whole creation process in my video tutorial on the Finnabair YouTube channel. I invite you to watch and, of course, create your own amazing projects.


Hugs,

Kasia Salmanowicz

Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...