Sunday 19 March 2023

Spring Decor on Shutters by Emilia Sieradzan

 Hello!

It’s Emilia here and I’m coming ti share with you a gorgeous Spring mixed media project.

As a base for it, I used MDF shutters that were part of a window set. I had to glue them together to have one piece that can be used as a base for my decoration.

This project has only a few embellishments but still, I love how it turned out!

I created a few resin pieces using Finnabair moulds, some I painted but I left the large frame white (mostly). This time for painting I use liquid acrylics as I wanted to achieve semi-transparent colour.

I invite you to watch my video, please feel free to be inspired and to create a similar project :)



Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...