Sunday 12 March 2023

New Spring is a New Life - panel by Margarita Shkludova

Hello, friends! Margarita Shkludova is here today.

The breath of spring is in the air! And I want to share with you my spring - young greenery, birdsongs and first flowers.

Anna Finnabair's "Seasons of Creativity - Into Spring" course helped me awaken new creative juices this spring. We studied, and plunged into the creative spring atmosphere. This course really inspires me. And this spring project was created under the influence of one of the lessons of the course. Quickly, intuitively picking up elements, thinking about my spring.


I invite you to watch the video tutorial.



You can find a complete list of products used below. 




Let spring fill you with new creative juices!

See you soon!


Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...