Monday 6 March 2023

Brush house by Anastasia Korvyakova

Hello everyone! Anastasia is here with a new project and video tutorial. I like to alter and redesign old things, and this time I was working with an old paintbrush again. 

When I turned the brush over, I saw that the bristles of the brush looked like a wheat field, and I immediately came up with the idea to place a house on this field.

I wanted to leave all this beautiful old brush surface visible, so I didn’t use too many decorative elements and materials. To decorate and leave the surface visible I was helped by 3D Gloss Gel that I applied through Dandelions Stencil. While the Gel was still wet I sprinkled it with a little bit of glitter from Winter Set.



To colour the elements I used a beautiful trio of acrylic paints – Raven Black Sparks, Steampunk Copper Metallic paint and Blue-Gold Magic. I used a few waxes to highlight some places of elements and added a little Blue Patina wax to the brush.


For more details watch on video tutorial I prepared for you!


Hugs,

Anastasia(aka nastyalena)

Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...