Sunday 28 August 2022

Wanderlust 2023 - 1 year of Art Journaling - and I'm one of the teachers!

 Hi, my dear Art Friends!

I know many mixed-media artists are interested in art journaling and self-development through art. Well, me too! Although I'm not doing art journaling on the regular basis, I really know I should, as it is the best thing you can do to clean your head and put your mind at peace!
Today is a chance to make a fresh start! 
I'm here to share the info about the Early Bird sign-ups for the class you may enjoy - Wanderlust 2023. I've taken part in this online event many times before and you can be sure it is a real treat - packed with ideas, product info, inspiration and an amazing line-up of teachers to accompany you on this creative journey....and yes, this time I'm one of them (again!). Would you like to know more?


Wanderlust 2023 is 55 mixed-media lessons, all downloadable and yours to keep forever.
Plus handouts, a creative community, and a whole bunch of bonuses which are available as soon as you sign up.
All this for only $89 US (making each lesson only $1.60!). It starts on the 6th of January, but it’s worth signing up now as we have this special price only for the first 2000 Adventurers. Head to the website to find out all about it: LINK! 



Check out this video my Kasia, explaining a bit more about this wonderful art experience:
I think this may be a perfect fit for some of you!
I hope to see you in the classroom! Sending hugs and love Finn

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...