Monday 22 August 2022

Untitled by Martina Stoycheva

Hello crafty friends!

I found out that I missed my paper crafting a bit lately and decided to create my August project using some of my favourite papers by 7 Dots Studio because as you know Finnabair products can be used in so many ways.





I love to create small projects and enjoy using fabric in them. This time I used one of the big 12x12 resist canvas sheets by tearing it to measure 3x3 ¾ inch. This gave me a base for my 2 ½ x 3 3/8 inch papers to land on. The rest of the steps you can see in my video tutorial.






When my small cards were ready I just made small envelopes from black scrap pieces of paper and glued them on them.

Happy crafting everyone!

Martina

Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...