Friday 5 August 2022

Dream catcher by Katja Joulak

Create your own dream catcher with an embroidery frame as a base. Here I have picked ut the best goodies, like gears and some screws from the latest release of the new moulds. 

The beautiful wings come from the mould Amun and Bast. When everything is glued I have painted with Liquid Acrylic Paint, some Mica Powder from the sets Pearl Crystals and Golden Hours, and also some of the Metallic waxes.






Lof of the keys is hanging on the dream catcher from the mould Locks and Key. So my dreams will have keys to help you to open up my dreams.



There is a video tutorial for you. 

Welcome to watch and enjoy.


Xoxo Katja


Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...