Monday 29 August 2022

In silence by Olga Sępkowska

Sometimes when I lack an idea of what to create, I look at my old projects for inspiration. Sometimes a detail I'm trying to recreate helps, other times the overall look of the piece. I usually can't remember how I previously created a particular project, so I reinvent the process. By wandering around, I find new, sensational solutions or colour combinations. It was the same with this project. Can you figure out which of my projects I was inspired by this time?








I like to look for interesting solutions for a background of flakes for gilding. I use various objects for this. To create the background for my canvas I used: an old paint container, a plastic frame with a wide edge, and a round pencil. This was a very good start for my project.

I would like to invite you to see how my canvas was created, enjoy! 

Hugs,

Olga


Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...