Monday 1 August 2022

Rusty canvas by Kasia Salmanowicz

 Hello,

You probably already noticed that I love canvases and you've probably already read that the new moulds charmed me. They give great connections and endless possibilities for creation.

This time I did a total mix of many sets. Gears,  wings, clocks and keys! All this is combined with pastes that give a rust effect. Three colours that blend well with each other. Additionally, to emphasize the impact, a series of liquid acrylic paints in four colours (detailed products can be found below).




The whole lightened with white gesso and splashes. I like this effect very much. I invite you to a step-by-step video on our YouTube channel;))


Hugs,

Kasia Salmanowicz

Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...