Monday 6 June 2022

Sunrise by Anastasia Korvyakova

Hi, mixed media fans! Anastasia is here with my new project and video tutorial.

I continue to alter old paintbrushes into dolls' paintbrushes using Finnabair moulds from the Queens of Steam set. This doll I called “Sunrise”.



First, I glued pieces of chipboard from Mechanical Flourishes chipboard set and moulds from Machine Parts and Queens of Steam sets using 3D Matte Gel. I covered everything with White Heavy Gesso and then I added White Crackle Paste. After everything dried I colored details with Metallic Paints – Plum Preserves, Coral Reef, Brass Hardware, Liquid Acrylic Paints – Crimson and Orange Tiger, Opal Magic Paints – Blue-Pink.



I also used Electric Violet wax to add depth to some places and White Pearl wax to highlight another ones.



Watch more details in video tutorial I prepared for you - 

 


Anastasia (aka Nastyalena)

Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...