Wednesday 15 June 2022

My summer colors by Martina Stoycheva

Hello crafty friends!

Summer is officially here, so it`s time for colour and brightness.

My mood changed a bit lately. With summer comes beach time, sunny days and fun times, although June in Burgas is a bit rainier than I like and the weather changes in minutes. But it`s warm even when it rains, so I`m happy.

This month I wanted my project to have flowers and the softness they give. And since cogs and gears can be combined perfectly with flowers, this is what I did. I love the contrast between the delicacy of the flowers and the earthiness of the mechanicals and gears. 




I think this type of projects are my favourite and describes my style at the moment. 

But I`m always ready for a challenge. So who knows what could come to me next month.





You can watch my video process and in the comment section share what your favourite summer colours are?



Happy crafting everyone!

Hugs, Martina.


Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...